Apply as a Volunteer
Serendipity Arts Festival (SAF) is one of the largest multi-disciplinary arts initiatives in the South Asian region. It spans the visual, performing and culinary arts, while exploring genres with film, live arts, literature and fashion. Besides the core content, which is conceptualised by an eminent curatorial panel, the Festival has various layers of programming, in the form of educational initiatives, workshops, special projects, and institutional engagements.
Through active conversations between the artistic community and the urban, social landscape, the festival continues to evolve around the mandate of making art visible and accessible. The festival seeks collaborations at its core, inspiring new perspectives of seeing and experiencing. The Festival is a cultural experiment that also addresses issues such as arts education, patronage culture, interdisciplinary discourse, inclusivity and accessibility of the arts.
THE PERKS OF BEING A SERENDIPITY VOLUNTEER
- Discover the vibrant ideas, projects, and experiments shaping the arts across the globe
- Meet the people spearheading exciting interventions in the arts comprising curators and artists
- Sharpen a range of skills, from communication strategies to effective management and coordination; Assist in production and work with curators and programme managers to bring the Festival to life!
- Forge friendships with people who are passionate for the arts, like you!
- Join a fantastic team that is always driven and always hungry!
- Experience a different Goa; explore it with a new lens of art and culture
- Be a part of the Serendipity family!
CRITERIA AND ELIGIBILITY
- Applicant should be 18+ years as on 1st December 2019
- You must share an updated CV
- You must have a PAN card
- Knowledge or an interest in the arts is preferable, but not mandatory
- Enthusiastic, hardworking and dedicated applicants are welcome
- Knowing multiple languages is an added bonus
Besides having an exciting experience of being surrounded by amazing artwork and a wonderful arts community, we will take care of your meals and offer a small stipend at the end of the Festival. You will also receive a certificate of participation. Unfortunately, we shall not be able to provide travel or accommodation.
For any queries, you can reach out to us at:
Subject of e-mail: Volunteer Query
- Step 1Register by filling the form below
- Step 2If your form is complete and accepted, someone from Serendipity Arts Foundation will contact you
- Step 3An interview over Skype or in person will take place for us to understand your commitment and your areas of interest. We would like to gauge how we can contribute to your interests through this experience.
- Step 4The final selected volunteers shall be informed via email.
- Step 5Registration and information docket will be sent to you
- Step 6Make the festival a success :)
Application start date: 17th September
Closing date: 25th October 2019
Festival dates: 15-22nd December