Looking for a unique learning experience in the arts? Join the Serendipity Arts Festival team! To apply, please send in your CV to [email protected].
Please specify the post you are applying for in the subject line.
As part of the programming team of Serendipity Arts Festival, the role requires you to:
- Coordinate all visual arts-related programmes and projects for Serendipity Arts Festival, including lead-up events, workshops, seminars, etc.
- Liaise with the curatorial team of the Festival, specifically the curators for visual art, and facilitate the execution of their proposed projects.
- Act as the main point of contact between the Foundation and the curator(s), for regular monitoring of their proposed project(s) – from conception to final realisation.
- Manage all practical arrangements for your curator and project(s), including travel & accommodation arrangements, planning site-visits, preparing contracts, and other required administrative work.
- Liaise with the operations team within the Foundation for production-related work related to your project(s), including technical detailing, spatial visualisation, and coordination of all operational requirements.
- Work with the accounts team of the Foundation to plan and manage the Foundation’s budgets for your respective project(s).
- Liaise with the marketing and fundraising departments of the Foundation to plan and prepare promotion and fundraising for your respective project(s) specifically, as well as the Festival as a whole.
- Assist the content team with writing for social media and digital promotion.
- Travel between Delhi, Goa and other parts of India to facilitate your project(s), when required. This includes being in Goa for at least 25 days in December 2019 during Serendipity Arts Festival.
Everyone is required to carry:
- One-year work experience in the arts preferable, but not compulsory.
- Passion for the arts administration, specifically visual art.
- Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong communication and writing skills, specifically in English.
- Ability to take initiatives and manage crises.
- Strong teamwork capabilities.
- Willing to work with flexible working hours as and when required.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office.
- Proficiency with softwares such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, AutoCAD, SketchUp would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of technical and production aspects of art-related project(s) would be an advantage.